OWNER RECOMMENDED HIGHLIGHTS
- Walk along Valley Trunk Bay Beach, Virgin Gorda Island
- Exploring The Baths, Virgin Gorda Island
- Snorkeling at The Indians rocks, Pelican Island
- Painkillers at Soggy Dollar Bar, Jost Van Dyke Island
Sail ItineraryThis can be customized prior to your charter, when you arrive on the yacht or if you prefer, the Captain will be delighted to recommend places based on your desires.
- Custom Two Story Water slide
- 4 Seadoos RS Underwater Sea scooters
- 2 inflatable paddle boards
- 1 inflatable 2-person Hobie Kayak (with or without sail)
- 2 Electric GoCycle Land Bikes
- 3-seat AquaGlide Inflatable for Speed Boat
- AquaGlide Floating Lounge Bed
- Bucket seat Inflatable for Speed Boat
- 1 Wakeboard
- Adult water skis
(child skis can be requested with the Captain Ryan)
- Playstation 4 – Various games
- Board Games, Trivial Pursuit
- Dominos, Backgammon
- Poker set, 2 Sets of Cards
- Set of dice
OFF THE YACHT
This can be customized prior to your charter, when you arrive on the yacht or if you prefer, the Captain will be delighted to recommend places based on your desires.
We have all the snorkeling equipment you need on board:
The latest advanced full-face snorkel Masks, fins, life-jackets and noodles.
Captain Ryan is a PADI certified dive instructor. Whether you want to discover scuba diving for the first time, take it to the next level by getting your certification or enjoy a one day dive the London Sky has you covered. We have the finest equipment, tanks, regulators, BCD’s, weights, wetsuits and snorkel equipment.
It is customary that diving is not included within the charter. All diving fees go directly to the crew.
- Day time dive – $80 per person
- Night time dive – $180 per person
- Extensive package:
3 day and 1 night dive – $350 per person
- Advance certification – $400 per person
- Discover Scuba for first time dive – $120 per person
- Open-Water certification – $400 per person
For open-water certification e-learning and pool session are completed prior to coming on the yacht, please ask the Captain for a full Open Water program cost.